In android accessing SD card files requires a special exclusive permissions from user, to make things as simple as possible for you we came up with “SD Card Registration” process, just follow below steps
- Make sure SD card is detectable by device
- Go to app “Settings” page & change scan location setting to “SD Card Memory”
- Go to home screen & click any type of “Scan” (image, audio etc…)
- You are prompted to choose SD card location
- Select SD card ‘root’ location as shown below
- If SD card isn’t visible select ‘show SD card’ as shown below
once all steps are done you are good to go, if you face any issue please contact our support email (email@example.com).
Note: Scanning SD card takes a bit more time (depends on file count) when compared to internal storage, please be patient while “Analysis” phase is in progress, once it’s completed the detected duplicates are shown.
Note: Those who are unhappy with scan speed please see our post Here